Phuong Viet : càiWinxpSp2 on Hp dv6 1230us, Product Nr VH681US#ABA, ****** Nr CNF9255ZHJ[An agent will be with you shortly.][You are now chatting with Noah .]Noah : Welcome to HP Total Care for Notebook Support. My name is Noah. Please give me a few moments while I review your problem description details.

NOTE: For security reasons, PLEASE DO NOT send credit card information via chat.

Noah : Hello Phuong, how are you doing today ?Noah : Are we connected ?Noah : Please respond as delay may cause a disconnection in our chat session.Phuong Viet : hiNoah : Thank you for your response.Phuong Viet : i have a quest same statu Phuong Viet : we can càiwinxp for Laptop Hp dv6 1230usPhuong Viet : we can càiwinxp for Laptop Hp dv6 1230us?Phuong Viet : can càiwinxp for Laptop Hp dv6 1230us?Noah : I understand your concern, I will explain you in detail.Noah : HP does not recommend changing or upgrading the Operating System (OS) to a retail version, as it might lead to missing device drivers which need to be downloaded separately from third party websites, and our support will be limited after such a change. HP and Compaq's warranty and support cover only the original pre-installed operating system and software. However, I will try my best to assist you.

Noah : Yes you can càidv6 1230us.Phuong Viet : but on website Hp have not diriver support fro this series Dv6Noah : Not a problem I will provide you with the drivers.Phuong Viet : i can cài, but how to compelete driver for my laptpPhuong Viet : oh, thanklPhuong Viet : plz send me linkNoah : Sure, please let me know what are the drivers you want me to send.Phuong Viet : please , can all ? chipset, sound , ...Noah : Sure, Please let me know the processor is that intel or AMD ?

Phuong Viet : wait,me///Phuong Viet : IntelPhuong Viet : yes, processor IntelNoah : OKay, sure please provide me with two minutes, I will go ahead and provide you with all drivers for your Notebook model.Noah : Please make a note of it.Phuong Viet : oh ,my god , thank Phuong Viet : yes, i will save allNoah : Thank you for you time and patience.Noah : Here are the drivers for your Notebook modelNoah : I am providing you with all the drivers and with the steps to càithem.Noah : 1. Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family Driver

or

1. NVIDIA GeForce Series Video Driver

2. Intel Chipset Installation Utility for ICH7

3. Synaptics Touchpad Driver

4. HP Software Update

5. Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver

6. Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers

7. Ricoh 5-in-1 Card Reader Driver

8. Intel PRO 100 Network Adapter Driver

Phuong Viet : wowNoah : This model of notebook has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.

Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:

9. Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver

After installing the UAA driver reboot the notebook and càithe audio driver from the following link:

10. Conexant High-Definition Audio Driver

Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.

1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.

3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"

4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"

5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.

6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.

7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.

Noah : Similarly càiModem Drivers form the link below:

11. Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP Driver

Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the Modem driver installed correctly.

1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

2. Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.

3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"

4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"

5. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.

6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.

7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33839 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.

12. HP Quick Launch Buttons

13. Cyberlink YouCam Webcam Software

14. Support Software for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth

Phuong Viet : Finish , dear Master ?Noah : I have provided you with all driver for your notebook model.Noah : Yes Phuong.Phuong Viet : all tham foe winxp, Sure ?Phuong Viet : all themNoah : Yes, I am sure.Phuong Viet : thank ,thankkkkPhuong Viet : and a quest : should me downd Bios ? no needNoah : Phuong, if there is any problem with the links while you are downloading then try to keep http instead ftp and try to download the links again this will Giúp you to fix the issue.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác