kedochanh_codon

Luận văn tiếng Anh:Novice teachers’ beliefs and practices of using L1 in EFL classrooms: A case study at English division I, FELTE, ULIS = Quan niệm và thực tiễn sử dụng ngôn ngữ thứ nhất trong lớp học tiếng Anh của giáo viên mới vào nghề: Một nghiên cứu tại Tổ tiếng Anh I, khoa Sư phạm tiếng Anh, trường Đại học Ngoại ngữ, Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội. M.A Thesis Linguistics : 60 14 01 11
Link tải Free download cho anh em Ketnooi:

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác
Tạo bởi Tiêu đề Blog Lượt trả lời Ngày
D Study listening difficulties perceived by upper-Secondary school teachers and students in using the English 0
D PDF International Handbook of Teachers and Teaching Volume 3 Ngoại ngữ 0
P An American-Vietnamese cross-cultural study of teachers’ use of nonverbal cues in class Ngoại ngữ 0
T A case study on Vietnamese primary school teachers’ grammar teaching Ngoại ngữ 0
M A cross-cultural study of using the Sandwich feedback by Vietnamese and American teachers and its effects on students’ uptake Ngoại ngữ 0
M A study on motivational strategies in teaching speaking skills to the first-year English major students at Ha Nam Teachers’ Training College Ngoại ngữ 0
T A STUDY ON THE PROBLEMS FACED BY TEACHERS AND STUDENTS AT NHI CHIEU UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KINH MON DISTRICT, HAI DUONG PROVINCE IN TEACHING AND LEARNING ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS AND SOLUTIONS Ngoại ngữ 0
H A Study on the Impact of Using Portfolio Assessment on English Reading Comprehension Ability of the First – Year English Major Students at Ha Nam Teachers’ Training College Ngoại ngữ 0
T An American and Vietnamese cross-cultural study on teachers criticisms to students presentations Ngoại ngữ 0
N An investigation into the application of teachers’ feedback strategies for the second- year students’ speaking errors at People’s Police college I Ngoại ngữ 0

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác