nguyenhueqt

Abby Koons and Emily Sweet, a couple of cohort at Park Literary Group, deserve my thanks for all they do with my foreign publishers, my website, and any contracts that come my way. You’re the best.

Mình không hiểu từ cohort trong câu nì mang nghĩa gì, các bạn giúp mình nhé!

Kanan

Trích:

Nguyên văn bởi stupid.devil

Abby Koons and Emily Sweet, a couple of cohort at Park Literary Group, deserve my thanks for all they do with my foreign publishers, my website, and any contracts that come my way. You’re the best.

Mình không hiểu từ cohort trong câu nì mang nghĩa gì, các bạn giúp mình nhé!

In this context, cohort means "an associate" or more precisely "a colleague" of the author at the Park Literary Group.

In plain English, the above sentence would read as follows:

I would like to thank Abby Koons and Emily Sweet, two of my colleagues (or associates) at the Park Literary Group, for all their assistance in helping me deal with the foreign publishers, my website, and any contracts that happen to me. You are the best.

cohort

cohort (ko´hôrt´) noun

1.A group or band of people.

2.A companion or an associate.

3.A generational group as defined in demographics, statistics, or market research: "The cohort of people aged 30 to 39 . . . were more conservative" (American Demographics).

4.a. One of the 10 divisions of a Roman legion, consisting of 300 to 600 men. b. A group of soldiers.

Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic phiên bản licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

Banning

Abby Koons và Emily Sweet, một cặp vợ chồng của nghiên cứu thuần tập ở Tập đoàn Công viên văn học, xứng đáng được sự Thank của tui cho tất cả những gì họ làm với các nhà xuất bản nước ngoài của tôi, trang web của tôi, và bất kỳ hợp đồng nào mà đi theo cách của tôi. Bạn đang là tốt nhất.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác