Lewis

I went to academy at NAU for a bit, I vacationed in Oak Creek Canyon breadth a LOT as a adolescent - I apperceive the breadth for the best part.

I'm attractive for some new things to do we've never done. I live the city area, I additionally would like to let the kids angle at Lake Mary....but afterwards that I'm not sure.

It may alone be a day trip.....or maybe we could hire a abode for a weekend or camp.....

Any abstraction of things to do in the area?

Perry

Try activity up to Lockett Meadow it's a admirable abode for a barbecue with the family, it's on the behind of the peaks.

***"Drive northeast of Flagstaff on US Highway 89 for 12.5 afar to Forest Alley 420 anon beyond from the Sunset Crater National Monument turnoff. Turn larboard (west) for about 1 mile to Forest Alley 552. Turn appropriate at the Lockett Meadow assurance and abide to the campground. The clay alley is bankrupt in aboriginal bounce and backward abatement due to snow. This alley is not recommended for RVs/trailers due to the actual steep, attenuated (single lane), and asperous road."***

Also analysis out Sunset Crater, Walnut Canyon and Wupatki Ruins. They are all almost amid appropriate alfresco the east ancillary of town.

Also analysis the "Ice Caves" additionally accepted as the "Lava Tubes" they are a accurate little ancestors trip. Underground caves that break about 32 degrees year round. You'd charge jackets, acceptable shoes and at atomic one acceptable flashlight per person.

I've included links for 2 of the parks below.

Kolton

You can booty them to the aqua plex (pool) its on butler ave. i think. its on the way to the mall if you apperceive area that is. Its appealing fun it has a slide. ha idk apologetic banderole is appealing arid to me. i aloof adhere out city all day.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác