Burkhart

1. vào lun sao được chị ui. mà cũng chưa bít được nhỉ.để em thi xong nốt cái kì thì năng lực Tiếng Nhật đâu tháng tới vừa nhé. Lo lắm! trượt thì chít đấy. 1 năm mới có một lần

2. hix..nói xấu em kìa...sao chị không để cái blog cho nó đen thì đen hẳn đê. lại có mấy cái tia sáng,trái tim tróng hết cả mẹt rùi nè

3. dạo này bận quá nên hôm nay mới ghé nhà chị được nè

4. đêm khuya còn mò sang nhà chị nè.chúc chị ngủ ngon ! Sang nhà em đê, chị

Avenell

1. lun stars to be ui. which has yet to be bít nhi.de nốt they accomplished the analysis the accommodation kì Japanese accept started to nhé. Lo too! Sliding the đấy chit. 1 year, alone already 2. hix .. they say bad kìa stars ... you do the blog to it due to the atramentous subject. they accept the spark, in the affection has a rùi nè 3. walking you through this today to the new armpit is nè 4. mò is asleep to her home she ne.chuc night! Home to the children, she

Avenell

1- How could I go in? But who knows. Let me get it over with this Japanese assay aboriginal abutting ages first. Worried. Would be absolutely bad if I fail. Alone already a year.

2- hix you are badmouthing me ... Why didn't you aloof use absolutely atramentous wallpaper for your blog instead of some sparkles from the heart. Tired attractive at it.

3- Very active afresh ... could alone stop by you today

4- already backward at nite but still activity to your abode to ambition a acceptable nite sleep! Come to my place, c'mon.

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác