ngochuy_nguyen

cam xuc Chia sẻ với các bạn ebook ....

1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why should I hire you?
Because I sincerely believe that I'm the best person for the job. I realize that there are many other
college students who have the ability to do this job. I also have that ability. But I also bring an
additional quality that makes me the very best person for the job--my attitude for excellence. Not
just giving lip service to excellence, but putting every part of myself into achieving it. In _____ and
_____ I have consistently reached for becoming the very best I can become by doing the following .
3. What is your long-range objective? Where do you want to be 10 or 15 years from now?
Although it's certainly difficult to predict things far into the future, I know what direction I want to
develop toward. Within five years, I would like to become the very best _____ your company has.
In fact, my personal career mission statement is to become a world-class _____ in the _____
industry. I will work toward becoming the expert that others rely upon. And in doing so, I feel I will
be fully prepared to take on any greater responsibilities that might be presented in the long term.
4. How has your education prepared you for your career?
As you will note on my resume, I've taken not only the required core classes in the _____ field, I've
also gone above and beyond. I've taken every class the college has to offer in the field and als

các bạn download về để xem đầy đủ nhé

¨°o_O (Sống tốt mỗi ngày) o_O°

Sống đẹp mỗi ngày

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác