Chia sẻ miễn phí cho các bạn tài liệu: [Free] Improving and promoting the sustainable development of the securities market in Viet Nam
I m p r o v i n g a n d p r o m o t i n g t h e s u s t a i n a b l e d e v e l o p m e n t o f t h e s e c u r i t i e s m a r k e t i n V i e t N a m Student: Tran Thi Thu Huong Class TA 12 - 02 TABLE OF ConteNTS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ABBREVIATIONS INTRODUCTION ................................................................................................. 1 CHAPTER 1: OVER VIEW OF THE SECURITIES MARKET .................... 2 1.1. The basic knowledge on the securities market ............................................ 2 1.1.1. The concept of the securities market ............................................................ 2 1.1.2 Commodities and their characteristics in the securities market .................... 2 1.1.2.1 Commodities in the securities market ......................................................... 2 1.1.2.2 Commodities’ features in the securities market .......................................... 3 1.1.3 Classification of the securities market ........................................................... 4 1.1.3.1 Classified by the market’s operating tools and commodities ................... 4 1.1.3.2 Classified by the movement of capital ........................................................ 4 1.1.3.3 Categorized by organizational form ............................................................ 5 1.1.4 The entities participating in the securities market ......................................... 6 1.1.5 Characteristics and nature of the securities market ..................................... 6 1.1.6. The securities market’s functions .................................................................. 7 1.2 Organization and operation of the securities market .................................. 8 1.2.1 The securities market’s Organization ............................................................ 8 1.2.2 Operation on the market ................................................................................ 9 1.2.2.1 Operating principles of the stock market .................................................... 9 1.2.3 Transaction on the stock market .................................................................... 9 1.2.3.1 The Trading Orders ..................................................................................... 9 1.2.3.2 Matching methods .................................................................................... 10 1.2.3.3 Trading Processes ..................................................................................... 10 1.2.4 Stock Index ................................................................................................... 11 1.2.5 Operations of the securities market ............................................................. 12 1.2.5.1. Direct operations of the stock market. ..................................................... 12
To implement the industrialization and modernization of the country, maintain the pace of sustainable economic growth and a strong shift of economic structure towards improving efficiency and competitiveness require great capital for investment and development. Therefore, the establishment of securities markets in Viet Nam is a the main objective of the economy because the economic trend in the market mechanism under the State management is not reversible.
Dành riêng cho anh em Ketnooi, bác nào cần download miễn phí bản đầy đủ thì trả lời topic này, Nhóm Mods sẽ gửi tài liệu cho bạn qua hòm tin nhắn nhé.
- Bạn nào có tài liệu gì hay thì up lên đây chia sẻ cùng anh em.
- Ai cần tài liệu gì mà không tìm thấy ở forum, thì đăng yêu cầu down tại đây nhé:
Nhận download tài liệu miễn phí

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác