nguyendai_tk3

Đây là chương trình hoạt động ngày 24/10/ 2010

1. Start up:

- A cross-word puzzles will Giúp us to improve our Vocabulary and get a better preparation for the next part.

2.Presentation:

-Main topic: Disasters: There has been a lot of information about the Haiti earthquake in the News these days, in your group, let’s discuss together and perform a presentation about Haiti Earthquake based on one of the following Sub-topics:

+Sub – topic 1: What would you describe this disaster?

+Sub – topic 2: What would you recommend people to Giúp them in this situation?

+Sub – topic 3: How do you think Haiti will recover from this disaster?

3.Quiz show:-There are going to be many interesting questions for everyone for quick responses.

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 03:12 ngày 21/01/2010

wendyho777

Trích từ bài của John_Cooper viết lúc 02:15 ngày 21/01/2010:

Đây là chương trình hoạt động ngày 24/10/ 2010

1. Start up:

- A cross-word puzzles will Giúp us to improve our Vocabulary and get a better preparation for the next part.

2.Presentation:

-Main topic: Disasters: There has been a lot of information about the Haiti earthquake in the News these days, in your group, let’s discuss together and perform a presentation about Haiti Earthquake based on one of the following Sub-topics:

+Sub – topic 1: What would you describe this disaster?

+Sub – topic 2: What would you recommend people to Giúp them in this situation?

+Sub – topic 3: How do you think Haiti will recover from this disaster?

3.Quiz show:-There are going to be many interesting questions for everyone for quick responses.

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 03:12 ngày 21/01/2010

Hồi này toàn đi đám cưới vào cuối tuần, chẹp chẹp

Có off ẹp thì gọi anh đú với ;)

timbandj

chài, dạo này cuối năm nên tất cả người bận rộn hay sao ớ nhỉ?

Hnai là buổi cuối cùng tham gia GLAC trong năm nay, sau tết ta lại gặp lại tất cả người nhá

Niallan

em đừng đi xin em đừng đi i'' i i`, để ai đó còn chưa nói với ai điều gì :))

Xarles

Trích từ bài của casauptt viết lúc 19:46 ngày 24/01/2010:

chài, dạo này cuối năm nên tất cả người bận rộn hay sao ớ nhỉ?

Hnai là buổi cuối cùng tham gia GLAC trong năm nay, sau tết ta lại gặp lại tất cả người nhá

Bye bye, tuần sau cá sấu MOVEMENT vào vũng tàu rồi hả . Sau tết lại MOVEMENT ra ngoài này nhớ .

li_sa

Có 1 người đang xem chủ đề này, trong đó có 1 thành viên

# vicamcucmanh ,

dunghoivisao

Hi, địa chỉ offline và time club chủ nhật ngày ở đâu vậy, mình tìm hoài không thấy!

Giúp me, please!

Roselyn

Club hoạt động offline vào Chủ Nhật ngày 17/1/2010 vào lúc 15h tại địa chỉ tầng 2 - số 76 Giải Phóng!

Croydon

Trích từ bài của ffnfspes10 viết lúc 13:26 ngày 16/01/2010:

Con số kỉ lục trong tuần qua lúc 1:25Phần mềm 16 Jan 2010 là : Có 18 người đang xem chủ đề này , trong đó có 2 thành viên

# john_cooper , ffnfspes10

Con số kỉ lục trong tuần qua lúc 1:25Phần mềm 16 Jan 2010 là : Có 18 người đang xem chủ đề này , trong đó có 2 thành viên

# john_cooper , ffnfspes10, chilily88 (invisible)

quocvan910312

Simple format of a debate

Group 1: Introduce your group and your thesis statement (thesis statement is what you are going to debate)

-------------------------Group 2: Introduce your group and your thesis statement

Group 1: Supporting argument 1

-------------------------Group 2: Rebuttal and supporting argument 2

Group 1: Rebuttal and supporting argument 3

-------------------------Group 2: Rebuttal and supporting argument 4

Group 1: Rebuttal and supporting argument 5

-------------------------Group 2: Rebuttal and supporting argument 6

Group 1: Rebuttal and sum up main ideas of your group with conclusion

-------------------------Group 2: Rebuttal and sum up main ideas of your group with conclusion

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:17 ngày 13/01/2010

Troyes

Đây là chương trình hoạt động ngày 17/10/2010

1. Body language game: -> focus on warming up, improving our confidence and nonverbal language skills

- Watching a video clip

- Practicing fun body language

2. Debate -> Focus on improving speaking, criticle thinking, criticle responding skills and expand your knowledge

Topic for debates:

•Is developing economy more important than protecting environment

•Should the government tax obesity ?

•Industrialization causes many negative effects rather than positive effects

3. GALEC got talent 2010 -> focus on improving speaking skills

- Round 1:

- Round 2:

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:18 ngày 13/01/2010

Trích từ bài của John_Cooper viết lúc 12:08 ngày 13/01/2010:

Đây là chương trình hoạt động ngày 17/10/2010

1. Body language game: -> focus on warming up, improving our confidence and nonverbal language skills

- Watching a video clip

- Practicing fun body language

2. Debate -> Focus on improving speaking, criticle thinking, criticle responding skills and expand your knowledge

Topic for debates:

•Is developing economy more important than protecting environment

•Should the government tax obesity ?

•Industrialization causes many negative effects rather than positive effects

3. GALEC got talent 2010 -> focus on improving speaking skills

- Round 1:

- Round 2:

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:18 ngày 13/01/2010

Critical thinking, critical responding chứ hem phải criticle bác ơi !!! Dạo này đầu óc tập trung ôn thi nên nhầm nhọt chút à !!!! Tiện thể, chúc bác thi tốt nhé !!!

xuanlove_93

And a new information for all of you here: we will have one more new leader for online speaking activity . That''''''''s is Ms.Sunflower. You can contact or add her nickname as :

"hienhoa021188" - Yahoo

or

"sunflower_244" - Skype.

I am sure that you will find something much more interesting with her lead. And here is the topic for this Sunday evening:

Listen to what I don''''''''t say

Don''''''''t be fooled by me. Don''''''''t be fooled by the face I wear. For I wear a mask, I wear a thousand masks, masks that I am afraid to take off, and none of them are me.

I give you the impression that I am secure, that confidence is my name and coolness is my game, that the water''''''''s calm and I''''''''m in command, and that I need no one. But don''''''''t believe me. Please.

My surface may seem smooth... beneath I dwell in confusion, in fear, in loneliness, but I hide this. I panic at the thought of my weakness and fear of being exposed. That;s why I frantically create a mood to hide behind, a nonchalant sophisticated facade to shield me from the glance that knows. But such a glance is my salvation. And I know it.

It''''''''s the only thing that can assure me of acceptance and love. I''''''''m afraid that you''''''''ll think less of me, that you''''''''ll laugh. To laugh would kill me.

So, I play my game, with a facade of assurance without - and a trembling child within. And so my life becomes a front. I only chatter to you in the suave surface tones... I tell you everything that''''''''s nothing, and nothing of what''''''''s everything, of what''''''''s srying within me. For when I go into my routine do not be fooled by what I''''''''m saying. Please listen carefully to what I''''''''m not saying.

I dislike the superficial, phony game I''''''''m playing. I''''''''d like to be genuine and spontaneous, and me. You;ve got to hold out your hand even when it seems to be the last ting I seem to want or need. Only you can call me into aliveness. Each time you''''''''re kind and gentle and encouraging, each time you try to understand because you really care, my heart begins to grow wings, very feeble wings.

I want you to know how important you are to me, how you can be tha creator of the person that is me, if you choose to. But it will not be easy for you. A long conviction of worthlessness builds strong walls.

The nearer you approach me the blinder I strike back. It is irrational, but despite what the books say about man, I am irrational. I fight the everything I cry out for. Bit I am tole that love is stronger than walls, and therein lies my hope. Please try to beat down those walls, but with gentle hands - for a child is very sensitive.

Who I am, you may wonder? I am someone you know very well. I am every man and woman you meet.

Source: eseonline.net (sorry, I lost the direct link to this post)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some questions to ponder:

1. What do you think after reading the above essay? Do you think it is hard trying to be a person you are not? What are the possible reasons for doing so? What can be the consequences of that pretension?

2. Have you ever been misunderstood by someone? Please share your stories.

3. Do you think it is odd being like no one else? what can we do to be ourselves while not offending others? ( for example: being a bachelor, having no kid, being a spy, befriending with some exotic animals, to name a few)

4. What should we do to get to know a perfect stranger, especially his or her true color? Please share your experience about your "paltalk-friend-making process"

5. In this virtual world, do you think it is easy for a netter (internet user) to mislead about himself or herself?

If you have any suggestion, feel free to post them here. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we finish this topic early, we can save some time for TOEFL speaking section :)

Composed by : Ms.Sunflower

See you guys this Sunday evening!

Được godandghost sửa chữa / chuyển vào 13:36 ngày 15/01/2010

Fabio

Sorry mod, em chưa đăng nhập nên cái biểu tượng trích dẫn em lại tưởng là cái biểu tượng sửa bài! thành ra là post thành mấy bài liên! (o có ý spam đâu mod nhé)

Thank!

Được godandghost sửa chữa / chuyển vào 13:38 ngày 15/01/2010

Armen

7 Essential Skills for Teamwork

This list is used during the research cycle to observe how well a team is working together

1. Listening:

People in this team listen to each other''''s ideas. You will observe the students "piggy-backing" (or building) off each other''''s ideas.

2. Questioning:

People in this team question each other. You will observe the students interacting, discussing, and posing questions to all members of the team.

3. Persuading:

People in this team use persuasion. You will observe the students exchanging, defending, and rethinking ideas.

4. Respecting:

People in this team respect the opinions of others. You will observe the students encouraging and supporting the ideas and efforts of others.

5. Helping:

People in this team Giúp each other. You will observe the students offering assistance to each other.

6. Sharing:

People in this team share. You will observe the students offering ideas and reporting their findings to each other.

7. Participating:

People in this team participate. You will observe each student contributing to the project.

Reference:

http://www.bham.wednet.edu/studentgal/onlineresearch/oldonline/mod8team.htm

Copyright Notice: These lessons may be copied by non-profit, public learning institutions only for use with their own staff. All other purposes are expressly prohibited without explicit permission. .

Revised 3/3/99

Được john_cooper sửa chữa / chuyển vào 13:20 ngày 16/01/2010

superman_vn2006

# john_cooper , ffnfspes10

d3m0n_111

lần trước đi club này vụ HCM museum, hoạt động outdoor rất sáng tạo, bắt chuyện với 2 cô người New Zealand, he he. Mà kì lạ là sao club mình nhiều schoolmate với mình kinh khủng thế các bạn ơi???

hongphuong_96

Trích từ bài của vnpinky viết lúc 15:34 ngày 16/01/2010:

lần trước đi club này vụ HCM museum, hoạt động outdoor rất sáng tạo, bắt chuyện với 2 cô người New Zealand, he he. Mà kì lạ là sao club mình nhiều schoolmate với mình kinh khủng thế các bạn ơi???

Thanks bạn. Schoolmates của bạn học trường nào nhỉ ???

Các chủ đề có liên quan khác